Cleaning Guide for Cabins
- Every surface needs to be cleaned to the same level you received the cabin.
- Windows and window sills to be cleaned thoroughly.
- All cupboards to be cleaned thoroughly inside and out.
- Marks to be removed from walls and light switches. All surfaces should be cleaned to remove fly spots, especially the ceiling.
- All light fittings to be cleaned.
- All floors, all skirting to be washed.
- Carpets vacuumed.
- Badly marked or stained carpet to be commercially cleaned.
- Cobwebs to be removed.
- Particular attention should be paid to the bathroom and toilet. Bathroom cabinet to be cleaned. Clean all soap residue and mildew.
- Shower recess to be scrubbed. Shower screens and curtains to be washed.
- Power cord to be left inside on floor.
- Plumbing disconnected.
- Let us know when it is ready for inspection.
Thankyou for your cooperation